Australian Journal of Business and Management Research (AJBMR) and New South Wales Research Centre Australia (NSWRCA) charge publication fee to compensate all the operating expenses (Including Peer Review, Journal Production, Online Hosting and Archiving and editorial Fee).
- Journal charges 150-(USD) publication fee (Excluding all financial intermediary charges).
- Please inform the editor firstname.lastname@example.org and Accounts & Reconciliation Department (email) after the remit of publication fee.
- Please send scanned payment voucher to editor and Accounts Department for the confirmation of publication fee.
- After receipt of publication fee the journal is liable to send the formal Acceptance Letter favoring to author(s).
- You have to pay the publication fee through bank account, that will be communicated after the final review of accepted manuscript
Mr. Saquib Munir Khan
Manager Accounts and Finance
Australian Journal of Business and Management Research
New South Wales Research center Australia(NSWRCA)
(Authorized to receive all the publication fees of journal and centre for reconciliation purpose)