To provide Open Access, AJBMR uses a business model to offset expenses – including those of peer review management, journal production and online hosting and archiving – by charging a publication fee to the authors, institutions or funders for each article published. Publication fees vary by journal and are payable for articles upon acceptance.
- You have to pay a publication fee of 150 USD (Excluding all financial intermediary charges).
- Please inform the editor via email firstname.lastname@example.org, When the payment has been made.
- You have to email a scanned payment voucher to editor as a confirmation/notification of payment.
- After receiving the required publication fee the AJBMR is entitled to send the formal Acceptance Letter favoring to Author(s).
- You have to pay the publication fee through Western Union / Money Gram/Bank Account as per payment instructions or contact - Accounts and Reconciliation Department.